Popular Posts

Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Some of you may be confused about these posts. It has been a very long time since I have been able to keep up with this blog.

My goal is to provide great information about engraving in general and gun engraving in particular. 

After engraving for over 25 years full time I have found that many engravers have turned to a fine device, called the airgraver. While this is an exceptional tool I am sure I want to relate how my business thrived because I use a hammer and chisel and a push burin.

Videos will be uploaded here and I will be doing my best to post frequently. My aim is to demonstrate the advantages of 100% hand engraving without the aid of a pneumatic device. This will be a journey I am sure but it will be interesting and a learning experience.

Reader comments are allowed. I do ask that those who believe in the airgraver should have no issues with me. I confess that if I and others do not demonstrate the methods of Authentic Hand Work my trade will be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment